When you have placed an order on our website and have received a confirmation email from us, this only indicates that we have received your order. It does not mean that a contract exists between us until such time as your card has been charged and a receipt/invoice has been processed. This term is to protect us in the event of a pricing error being made, we are unable to supply a certain item, or any other unforeseen error that we are unaware of until brought to our attention. In any case we will always endeavour to contact you and advise that an error has been made and try to come to an acceptable arrangement.
Occasionally we may require additional proof from you to confirm or validate credit/debit card details etc. These may be in the form of faxed or emailed documentation or via our merchant services name/address checking service (which can involve a small charge). We reserve the right to cancel a contract if any information given proves insufficient or incorrect. We also reserve the right to only deliver goods to the card holders billing address, or other address confirmed by the card issuers as being linked to the card that is used for payment. Payment can be made using more than one card, but any additional cards must be registered to the same billing address.
We do not supply goods on a trial basis. Prices quoted will always include VAT unless stated/notified otherwise. Prices & Special Offers are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to availability.
We always try our best to keep stock of all items offered for sale, however we cannot guarantee this to always be the case. If we cannot supply an order in one shipment then we will always notify you of this first, then send all subsequent shipments carriage free, with the exception of new items which may incur an additional shipping charge unless we hold the order until all items are in stock.
Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Maestro, Delta cards all accepted without surcharge.
Personal or business cheques can be used for payment but will need to clear before any goods can be released, this can take up to 10 working days. Bank or Building Society draft cheques and Postal Orders are acceptable and usually clear instantly. You may also transfer funds by Bank Transfer or by paying cash directly into our bank, details of which are shown on the checkout pages of our website, or we can advise you of the details and procedure by phone or email. Goods will be released as soon as we have confirmation that the funds have cleared.
All goods will remain the property of The DJ Company until payment has been made in full. The customer will be responsible for such goods from the time of delivery and will be liable to insure the goods from then onwards.
All products carry a 1-year return to base manufacturers warranty unless specified otherwise. A 3-year extended warranty (1st year + 2 additional years) is available on certain products, details of which are shown in the "Warranty" heading at the bottom of our home page.
All goods in transit from Thedjshop are covered by carriers insurance, a signature is required at the point of delivery and goods cannot be left without this signature.
Claims for damage, missing items or non delivery must be made to us as soon as possible. Any goods found to be faulty from new can be returned for refund or replacement.
Any failed deliveries that are returned to us due to "Customer Not Present", or "Goods Refused" will incur a minimum £15 charge for re-delivery.
Any orders placed with us and cleared by 4pm on any weekday will be shipped the same day for Next Working Day delivery (with the exception of any carrier restrictions such as offshore/extended areas or system failures beyond our control etc). Any orders not cleared by this time will be despatched the following working day unless we contact you and advise otherwise.
We define "Cleared Orders" as orders that have cleared funds and that have passed any relevant security checks.
All product illustrations and descriptions displayed in any of our advertisements are correct at the time of going to press or going live on our website. Any changes we are aware of will be mentioned on our website or at the time of ordering.
The following terms apply to mail order customers as defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("Regulations").
Your Right Of Cancellation
1. You have the right to cancel any contract with us from the date the order is placed and up to 14 days from the day delivery has been made. Goods that have been made to order or to a chosen specification or cd's, dvd's, software, controllers etc that have been opened/unsealed cannot be returned under the 14 day "Cooling Off Period".
2. To exercise your right to cancel a contract you must return the goods to us within 14 days unused and in the same condition as sent.
3. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract you must return the goods to us at The DJ Company
4. Carriage will not be refunded and if free delivery was chosen £9.95 will be charged for the original delivery.
5. You must either return the goods at your own expense. Please see our Returns T&C's for details.
6. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days, for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods excluding any extra charges incurred by us at your request, such as Express Delivery Etc.
7. You have a duty of care under these terms to take good care of the goods so that they may be sold again as new. We will claim from you for any resulting loss in value for goods not kept in such a condition that they may be sold again as new.
8. The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted items.
Equipment purchased by a business eg Sole trader, Limited Company or used for a business. Is a business to business and is excluded from distance selling regulations, eg Nightclubs, bars, mobile DJs, in bars, pubs, restauraunts and private parties, businesses etc etc
Refunds will be done within 30 days from cancelation for goods not yet delivered or 30 days from date goods have been returned and section a1 and a2 has been followed. If the goods have not been returned refund will not be processed until after the goods have been returned in accordance with clause a1 and a2
9. Damaged or faulty goods can be returned up to 30 Days from point of sale for a full cash refund, replacement or repair. Whichever is the best solution for you.
By placing your order you are agreeing to our terms, conditions and refunds policy